World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
A styling that breaks away from the traditional range
A modern, funny shape
- The cubic, unconventional shape, the association of bare concrete and the gloss of the polyester, all combine to bring a modern touch to the visual perception of the container.
- Its contemporary form facilitates access and enables easy cleaning all around it.
- In order to blend harmoniously into your environment, several customisation options are offered to you.
Associating high-performing materials
- Polyester is hygienic as it is easy to clean.
- Concrete is resistant to fire, graffiti and unwanted fly-posting.
- Volumes: 3 m3, 4 m3, 5 m3.
- 3 and 4 m3 volumes are recommended for glass and paper fractions
- Casing made of monobloc reinforced concrete, watertight and fireproof, class M0.
- Container made of corrosion-treated (galvanised) steel sheets.
- Dome made of polyester.
- Wrapping: bare or painted concrete; gravel concrete; wood.
Colours and options
- Standard colours.
- Other colours available on request, subject to sufficient quantities having been ordered.
- Anti-graffiti coating.
- Glass sound-proofing.
- Access control.
- Customisation: choice of specific colours (concrete casing, dome, linings), marking with the customer’s logo (engraving, plate), sorting signage...
Collection holes and slots