World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Transport your waste in complete security
Complies with the ADR decree
- Intermediate Bulk Container type (IBC–packaging code 11H2).
- Complies with European regulations on the transportation of hazardous materials (ADR decree) for hazardous industrial waste.
- It is obligatory for an approved body to inspect the container every 30 months.
- Closing guaranteed, even in the event of incorrect handling and transportation.
- The draw latch is provided on the outside of the container, thus avoiding waste catching inside the container during its emptying.
- The bin’s relief-free design facilitates washing operations.
A multi-grip container
- Installation of forklift pockets is recommended in order to conduct emptying in specific HIW centres.
- Other emptying devices may be adapted: trunnions for crossbar, side grip.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE), injected, recyclable.
Accessories and options
- Forklift pocket (strongly recommended).
- Side grip.
- Others emptying devices possible on request.
- Reinforced wheels for traction speeds of up to 12kph.
- Non-riveted, reinforced tow bar on the bin to guarantee the container is watertight.
- Interior plastic linings to keep the container clean.
- Rigid label, barcode or RFID chip for container traceability from the collection point up to the treatment centre.